Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wiz Khalifa

I didn't know who a Wiz Khalifa was until my Kinfolk took me to the concert cause she had an extra ticket. To be honest with you I didn't really pay him any attention. I was walking around talking to people I knew, we were having a really good time. One day I'm in the car with Kin and I think we were maybe driving to Chicago and she played the Kush and OJ mixtape and it was over from there. I heard Up and I fell in love with that song cause it's so true....Everything is better when you're high!!!! Anyways, I like his album but I'm just afraid he's gonna lose himself going mainstream. I hope not but I'll always support unless he does the ultimate No-No in my book.....

2 comments:

  1. LOL Nice of you to mention me Kin. I love this song. So that you know Kush and OJ is actually his second album. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm a need the internet to know what it's talking about....I'm glad you like the piece and thanks for putting me onto Wiz.

    ReplyDelete