Sunday, November 20, 2011

Big Night Tonight

I know this has nothing to do with music, but I have to get this out...I am so excited about Survivor Series tonight and anybody who knows me knows that I love my wrestling. Now you'd also know how much I love I love The Rock and he's gonna be wrestling tonight with my favorite wrestler John Cena in a match against Awesome Truth. I think everybody assumes that Rock and Cena will win, but I kinda want to see things get a little interesting in the WWE. I won't say too much, but I'm excited for the whole pay per view because Zack Ryder is gonna get a U.S Title match WOO WOO WOO YOU KNOW IT.....and I don't really care about the WHC title but I've made it very clear how much I hate Mark Henry. I think that he is really a horrible person in real life and not just on tv. I want C.M Punk the be the WWE champion because I hate Alberto Del Rio and I want Team Orton to win against Team Barrett. Why did Wade get his own team anyways???? lol....When is HHH coming back? When is Kevin Nash gonna retire? And is Karma really pregnant? Like in real life???? Well, I gotta go to work...I'll be back after I watch Survivor Series to talk about more music.....






No comments:

Post a Comment