Sunday, November 20, 2011

Wink by Little Dragon

The first time I heard this song I was a little apprehensive at first until the groove came in, ya'll know I'm a groover and this grove is something serious. This is one of those songs that makes me........excuse me *puts headphones in ears* I had to put the song on. I can't write about this song without wanting to listen to it. Now I have to admit the first time I heard the singer, I thought she'd look like me maybe, but I was so shocked to find out that she was Swedish-Japanese. The singer of the band's name is Yukimi Nagano. I was so impressed with her vocals and I just love her voice so much. This song is so dope and as I get more into Little Dragon, they're just dope. They got 3 albums out I believe so when you get a chance, check em out.



No comments:

Post a Comment