Saturday, November 19, 2011

N.E.R.D......

I may be the only person that feels this way, but to me it doesn't get any better than N.E.R.D. I'm sorry, but we can agree to disagree and we don't even have to argue about it. I just want to tell you of my love for the three that make up my favorite music artist of all time. From the moment I heard "Lapdance" I knew it was over. Pharrell, Chad, and Shae are incredible as a unit. Their first album In Search Of was one of the most incredible works of art I've ever heard. It was like everything that I love about music mixed into one. They're not a rock band, not just hip hop artists, or an r&b singer, not even a pop group, but the combination of all music genres put into one so everybody can relate. I have never missed but one concert of theirs and I plan on missing no more. I even went to see them all by myself, there was no way I was going to miss the show and I was able to go. I never thought I'd meet someone who shared the same appreciation for N.E.R.D as me until I met my homie L. Jay. We would sit in my car and listen to their music and just enojoy it. It's nice to be able to share them with somebody and we became really good friends because of N.E.R.D. So after In Search Of came Fly or Die which features one of my favorite N.E.R.D songs Wonderful Place. My favortie album by them is Seeing Sounds. I played it everyday for about a year on repeat....My friends were forced to listen to N.E.R.D and those that weren't familiar were put on. And now we have Nothing which I think is great as well. I don't think that N.E.R.D could ever make bad music and there's nothing anybody can say to change the way I feel about them.








No comments:

Post a Comment