Friday, November 18, 2011

Lucky Third

In life, we all want to be apart of something.  I found a place where I can be me and allow myself the chance to really grow in this music thing......I found someone who believes in my talent and my abilities as an artist.....I found my family....Lucky Third Entertainment.  Along with Oh James and Ricky Phontaine, we make that what is Lucky Third.  This is the product of Sir James and Ricky Phontaine is the lead artist.  He has done a lot to not be signed by a major label.  Phontaine has a pretty big fan base over seas, you better google him and while you're at the computer head over to datpiff.com to download his latest mixtape Pretty Good Music.....the video for his single I'm Great is out too....check all that out and support local music.  Next up is Oh James.....I'm really excited to work with these guys and by the Summer of 2012 you will hear from me.....Lexi Trenee




No comments:

Post a Comment