Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shades

I'm not really a Diddy Dirty Money fan but this song is dope as hell. It features Lil Wayne, Justin Timberlake, Bilal, and James Fauntleroy(whoever that is). I first heard this song at work cause my guy Taurean always played it. I never payed attention to it until my friend Christina sent it to me via bbm like we always used to do, but I didn't listen to it when she first sent it to me. One day I'm listening to my music on my phone and this song comes on. Lil Wayne starts the song off and at first I was like ok.....then the beat dropped and Diddy started singing and it threw me off at first but it was ok. I was just loving the way the song flowed and when it gets to Justin Timberlake's part....the song had won me over. But my absolute favorite part of the song is the last note hit by Bilal at the very end of the song. It sent chills through me and I had to play it over and over and over and over again....so next time I saw Taurean, I expressed my deep love for the song and he was like, "Yeah nigga, I tried to tell you." He's funny, but thanks to him and Christina, I found Shades by Diddy Dirty Money.




No comments:

Post a Comment