Saturday, November 19, 2011

J. Cole

I can't say that I was a fan of his from the start. A couple months ago my friend Sandon treated me to his concert and when I tell you that was one of the livest shows I've ever been to, believe it was. From start to finish his energy was high and he had the crowd going all night.  Ever since the show I found myself into his music a little bit more and I really love "Can't Get Enough" and I don't know why cause it's got Trey Songz on it and it's so commercial but I own it. It's a guilty pleasure of mine, I guess it's cause it speaks to a side of myself that's been suppressed for quite some time now but I'm happy. So anyway, of course I heard "In The Morning" with Drake and I was a fan of that song but nothing else that I heard by him really caught my ear until I went to his show. Now I listen to his mixtapes and then I'll get into his album, but I like to start at the essence of every artist, the beginning. I have to listen to Can't Get Enough at least once a day. LOL...thanks Sandon. And his DJ was all the way turnt up too lol....







No comments:

Post a Comment