Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A Time To Be Thankful

Since it's Thanksgiving time, I wanna send some special shout outs to the people in my life that mean the most to me. I've dedicated songs to you all that make me think about you. I love you guys and thanks for being in my life. To my mom I dedicate Hey Mama by Kanye West because he felt about his mother the same way I feel about mine...I love her more than anything in this world and I hate that she has to go through pain everyday but she's strong and I cherish everyday with her. She means a lot to me. To my dad I dedicate A Song For You by Donny Hathaway because that song expresses exactly how I feel about my dad. I couldn't have asked for a better father. No person knows me better than him and I love him so much. To my stepmom(I never call her that) Angie I wanna dedicate The Light by Common because this song makes me think about the way my father feels about her. She's made my dad very happy and I'm grateful for her cause she's been great to me as well. To my little sister Grace I dedicate Look At Me Now by Chris Brown because she's come a long way. I'm so proud of her and I want her to continue on the path to greatness. To my brother Lauren I dedicate Up by Wiz Khalifa because even though we fuss, we always have something that brings us together. We're getting better and growing as a unit. I love you big brother. To my BM Jelly I dedicate Hate On Me by Jill Scott because this song makes me proud of everything you've accomplished. You work, go to school, and take care of Elijah and Lauren. You're gonna be greater one day. I feel like you've come a long way. To Cheri I dedicate Supernatural by King to you because that's then kind of love we have. Nobody has ever loved me the way you have and I appreciate you. To my Kinfolk Ju I dedicate the whole Da Unbreakables album by Three 6 Mafia. I couldn't pick just one song. You are my best friend and I have so many great memories with you. We're more like sisters cause no matter how much we fight we always end up Kinfolks again. I guess that's just something that will never go away. To my Nani I dedicate On The Floor by Jennifer Lopez and Pitbull because we always had so much fun together. We were able to have a genuine friendship and keep it exciting. We used to tear it up and you know they don't wanna see us now. Thanks for being there when I need you. To my friend Rebecca I dedicate Dile Al Amor to her because she loves what I like to call my cha cha breakdown during the bridge of the song. It makes her laugh and it makes me feel good to know that we share this memory. I can't go around her a lot cause she always wants me to do that shit lol..... To my Fro I dedicate Donald Trump by Mac Miller to you because I know you love him and he's pretty cool. You've been good to me and we've had lots of fun together. Thanks for being the best baby fro....lol To my sister Jasmine I dedicate Young, Wild, and Free by Wiz Kalifa, Snoop Dogg, and Bruno Mars because she's lived her life and now she's ready to take her life to the next level. I have a lot of faith that Jasmine will go far and accomplish things people never thought she would. I'm glad to have her back in my life. To my friend Ashley I dedicate You Got Me by The Roots because you're always there for me. We've been there for each other during some hard times and I'm glad to know that we can always depend on each other. To my BFF Keva I dedicate Someone Like You by Adele because every time I hear that song I think of her....and her horrible singing lol. No but she's been a really good friend to me this last year and I'm grateful for her and I'm happy that she's making advancements in life. To Keva's husband and my big brother I dedicate Wonton Soup by Lil B because he's an asshole for liking this song, but the funniest thing is him doing his Chef dance lol....Greg has been a pretty good big brother though. He's brought a lot of good music into my life... To Antoine I dedicate So Fresh, So Clean by Outkast because he has a style all his own. I really just want him to know that he means more to me and a ride. We got a lot of memories together and you're one of my best friends. To James I dedicate Big Pimpin' by Jay Z and UGK. I appreciate the support you give me and I look forward to working with you and turning this friendship into something great. To Trayton I dedicate It Takes Two by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock because great things are about to happen and it's because we're gonna be doing them. You've always been real with me and that's what friends are supposed to do. To my friend Sandon I dedicate Dale Pa Tras by Notch because you're the only friend that had heard of him and I only knew of one of his songs and you put me on. We share a love for music which I think makes and keeps our friendship so strong. I love you. To Tabitha I dedicate Cheers by Rihanna because you've been on this incredible journey and you've inspired me and so many people. I'm happy to call you my friend. To my friend Seneca Mack I dedicate Creator by Santigold because this song reminds me of you. You're unique, one of a kind like me and I love your spirit. To my friend Yulonda I dedicate Green Eyes by Erykah Badu because I'm happy that you've found true love and happiness. I know what you've been through and I'm happy for you. You're my sister and I love you. To my friend Anthony I dedicate Get Busy by Sean Paul because even though we've grown apart you will always hold a special place in my heart. All of our greatest moments together involved dance and I learned a lot from you about life too. I love and miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment