Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Quadron

So lately I've been on this Super Quadron kick. They only have one album out, but it's so good. It's self titled and it's an album you can listen to from start to finish. I never thought that people from Denmark could be so soulful. All of their music has a groove to it, their lyrics are amazing, and I like CoCo's voice. I would deeply suggest that everyone look into their music and I hope they come out with some new music soon. Even if they don't, I'll never stop playing this album. It's two years old, but everyday it feels brand new. Don't ask me to pick a favorite song cause I wouldn't be able to. It varies from day to day, but here go some that I really, really like. Make sure to check em out at www.myspace.com/quadronquadron, www.facebook.com/quadronmusic, and follow them on Twitter @quadronmusic.

No comments:

Post a Comment