Friday, November 18, 2011

The Weeknd

You've never heard anything like The Weeknd and you'd think it's a group or some sort of collaborative, but he's just one person and he is stupid awesome. Drake is a big fan and probably how a lot of us came to know about this incredible songwriter. He doesn't make songs like everyone else and his voice is different too. Three mixtapes in....Echoes of Silence, Thursday, and House of Balloons all which you can download for free at www.the-weeknd.com. I suggest you stop what you're doing and do that now. If I had to pick a favorite song, again I couldn't....my top 3 that I listen to would have to be What You Need, High For This, and Coming Down. And his version of Trust Issues is way better than Drake's....I'm just saying....

No comments:

Post a Comment